Wine Tasting Friday and Mardi Gras on Middle Lane Saturday!
Join us this Friday from 3:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. for our weekly wine tasting. Guests can enjoy tasting their choice of four of these six wines for just $5 per person.
- Chehalem Pinot Gris 2015 – Oregon, Stone fruit, honeysuckle and apple notes
- Chateau LeGrugere 2016 Blanc – Bordeaux region, Sauvignon Blanc & Semillon
- Chateau LeGrugere 2016 Rose – Bordeaux region, Merlot & Cabernet Sauvignon
- Chateau LeGrugere 2015 Rouge – Bordeaux region, Merlot & Cabernet Sauvignon
- Cherry Pie Pinot Noir 2015 – California, Silky texture with a big red cherry finish
- Vwglio Nebbiolo D’Alba 2012 – Piedmont Italy, Violets, spices and sweet berries
These wines will be offered by the bottle at special prices this date only. Stock up for your weekend or add to your cellar!
And please join us Saturday 2/24, 2:00 – 6:00 pm for Mardi Gras on Middle Lane! Beaufort Wine and Food will be serving wine by the glass and teaming up with Beaufort Grocery Company’s food truck outside our store to serve the best in food and wine!
Our retail wine store is open for regular business hours Mon – Thur from 10 am – 4 pm, Friday from 10 am – 8 pm and Saturday evenings from 3 – 8 pm. It is located at Beaufort Wine & Food, 129 Middle Lane, Historic Beaufort NC.