Prepare for Paid Parking
Schedule and Rates:
· Paid parking program runs from May 11, 2019 through August 25, 2019
· Daily from 10AM – 6 PM
· Pay Stations: $2.00/hour paid parking using parking stations, accepting
credit cards/debit only
· One Hour Parking ONLY: Vehicle Must Move designation will be
assigned to all outside perimeter spaces along West Drive & Atlantic Drive
· Any cars in paid lots or parking spaces at beginning of parking day hours
will be ticketed
· No refunds for rain-outs
· Free parking with valid Handicap or Disabled Veteran tag/plates
Paid Parking Areas (469 parking spaces): New Bern Avenue Beach Access (50), West Boardwalk CAMA Lot (64), Circle Point Grass Lot (22), Circle Pavilion Paved Lot (31), Circle Gravel/Dirt Lot (45), Circle Perimeter: West Drive, Atlantic Blvd, and East Drive (161), Circle Adjacent: W Bogue, E Terminal, E Bogue (38), Henderson Blvd/Beach Access (58).
AB Property Owners: Free Parking with display of a Town Hurricane Re-Entry Pass on dashboard.
AB Resident Renters: 1 free season pass with proof of AB residence (utility/CATV bill, or NCDL) may be obtained from Town Hall during normal business hours. Sticker must be adhered to windshield.
Non-Resident Season Pass: $65 each; pass may be purchased at Town Hall during normal business hours and must be adhered to windshield.
The Program is under the guidance of and enforcement by the Atlantic Beach Police Department (ABPD).