After Hurricane Matthew and the flooding here are some tips to assist during clean up!
- Throw away items that can’t be washed and disinfected.
- Clean all hard surfaces with a weak bleach solution.
- Wash all clothes contaminated with floodwater.
- Wear protective gear, including gloves, boots and goggles while cleaning.
- Use fans and dehumidifiers to help the drying out process.
- Avoid putting your hands near your face or mouth when working and remember to wash your hands every time you finish working.