Tickets are now on sale for the Carteret County Reverse Drawing 2022! This annual event will be held on Saturday, August 13 from 6:00-10:30pm at the Crystal Coast Civic Center. Tickets include a delicious buffet dinner, open bar (with a free cab ride home in Carteret County!!), the popular Silent Auction and MAC 50/50, DJ Rob Webb with music and dancing, Crystal Coast Axe Throwing Mobile Axe Trailer, Billy Collins strolling magician, the always fun and exciting Costume Contest, Vegas table games and more.
The highlight of the party will be the drawing for the $10,000 prize!
Get your ticket today for the party of the summer!
Carteret County Chamber Reverse Drawing 2022
Viva Las Vegas: What Happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas
Tickets are only $100 and admit you and a friend for all the fun!
Each ticket is an entry into the $10,000 drawing at the end of the night.
Only 350 tickets are sold. That’s better odd than Vegas!!
Adults only, please. You do not need to be present to win. You may purchase multiple tickets to increase your chance of winning.
Tickets can be purchased on our website, by stopping by or calling our office at (252) 726-6350, or by clicking on the button below.
Here’s how it works:
- Purchase a ticket for $100, and you are entered into the drawing. Only 350 tickets will be sold. Once they’re gone…they’re gone. Don’t delay!
- Each ticket number has a corresponding ball in the squirrel cage. The balls are spun and pulled, spun and pulled, etc. The last ball to be selected is the winner of the Grand Prize of $10,000. Back by popular demand, the numbers will be called out as they are pulled off the board!
- You don’t have to be present to win, but you can’t win if you don’t have a ticket. You can buy as many tickets as you want; no limit. The more you buy, the more chances you have to win!
- Each ticket admits two adults to the “best party of the summer,” featuring a buffet dinner, open bar, silent auction, entertainment, fun and games… and that chance to win big money!
- There are no refunds on ticket sales.
The Carteret County Chamber of Commerce was formed in 1959 in Morehead City, N.C., and today represents more than 900 businesses, professionals, organizations, educational institutions, government units and individuals who share a common objective to create and foster a healthy environment in which to conduct business and are committed to enhancing the quality of life for all citizens.